THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Y.U.Y.U S.I.E.R.R.A

Y.U.Y.U S.I.E.R.R.A
yuyu sierra

Monday, December 27, 2010

first day of work !

wa ! what i have to say is,it's sick dude .. hanging all over the place al0ne .. learning a hardest thing .. d0ing a s0me kind of w0rk that i never learn in c0llege .. dude,it's make me think h0w hard t0 do a j0b .. wa !

anyway,it's kind of new experience t0 me eventh0ught i didn't like it .. maybe i can use it f0r my future .. learning is n0t easy as u think yaw ..

u need t0 focus 0n when s0meb0dy explain s0mething to u .. don't be like me ya .. pe0ple tlak to me but what i thingking is just DANCE !!!!!

OMG ! w0rk really make me sick yaw .. but that the only way t0 gain m0ney .. so,i can help my family n i can use f0r my studies .. pray the best f0r me yaw !

0 comments:

Flashwidgetz

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.